Friday, February 20, 2009

Running again

Haven't posted in a while because my running has been lackidaisical (is that still a word?)

2009 is going to be The Year of Ed. All that means is that I've committed to get in top shape this year, all in preparation for the Austin Marathon in Feb 2010.

How am I gonna do it.

First off, I'm back on Atkins to try and trim off about 20 lbs. I've put on a lot of useless fat in the last few months, that has to go.

Second, I'm running 5 days a week and hitting the gym the other days. My first running goal is the Governor's Challenge 10K at the end of April, I expect to do that in under an hour.

That's it for now, I doubt anyone reads this but if you do, I expect to do at least a weekly post on my progress and anything else that happens to need posting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home