Sunday, February 19, 2006

Week 20

Week 20 ended with the marathon. I'll make a seperate post about that.

Monday was an off day, just hit the gym, lifted some weights and did some situps.

Tuesday was Valentines day and the wife and I took the afternoon off. We went to the gym first and I ran a fairly easy 5 miles. I almost got hit by a bus. I was running along not really paying attention and looked up just in time to see this city bus pulling in to the bus stop I was passing. This fat bitch either didn't see me or cut it too close but I had to jump up on the curb to keep from getting run over. I just kept running, she was gone by the time I got good and pissed off.

Wednesday was 4 miles, another fairly easy run. I'm feeling pretty good and ready for the marathon.

Thursday and Friday are rest days.

Saturday was 2 easy miles. It was pretty cold so I was able to test out my marathon attire. Man that wind cuts right thru you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home